The Small Business Digest guest post program is specifically designed for experts interested in publishing one or a few posts on our website. Would you like to contribute to Small Business Digest? We’d love to have you. We do our best to publish a wide variety of thoughts on the best news and topics in the small business, entrepreneurship and freelancer world.
2.0. Guest Posting Benefits.
- Authorship credit for the post.
- The opportunity to include a short bio at the end of your post.
- The opportunity to include two relevant links to your website and social media accounts, which will be embedded in your author bio.
- Access to one of the largest audiences of small and growing businesses in Nigeria.
3.0. Rules & Regulations.
Please read through these guidelines fully before submitting your post for review. By submitting a guest post for our consideration, you are confirming that you agree to these terms.
- Posts should be 500-1,000 words of original, unique (never before published) content.
- All posts should be non-promotional and contain only relevant links; a link to your own business or site can be included in the bio.
- The topics should be relevant to small business, freelancing, and entrepreneurship.
- Posts should not be submitted with images unless they are part of the content (screenshots).
- Please submit your posts as a Word document or Google document only. We do not accept PDF submissions.
- By submitting to Small Business Digest, you allow us to make any light editing as necessary to uphold editorial standards, as well as additional relevant internal links.
- Before submitting, please review our current content. If we have already covered your topic, please consider an alternative perspective or angle or focus on a different topic.
- All posts need to be submitted with an Authors Bio (not more than 3-4 lines).
- Sample guest posts:
- Sample 1: 10 Tips To Write The Perfect Freelance Proposal.
- Sample 2: How to Pitch Your Business Ideas to Potential Investors.
- Sample 3: How To Enhance Your Business Reach Via WhatsApp Marketing.
- Sample 4: Four Great Personal Finance Lessons For Business Owners.
- Sample 5: 5 Benefits of Using a Software for Your Small Business.
4.0. Frequently Asked Questions.
Q: Will I get paid for my writing?
A: Writing for the Small Business Digest Guest Post program is an unpaid position. In exchange for your contributions, you will get a byline on every post you write and an author bio that can include links to your website and social media profiles.
Q: What should I write about?
A: We are looking to you for ideas about what you think our readers will be interested in! As an expert in your particular business area, we encourage you to share your insight and insider knowledge to help our readers grow their own businesses.
Q: Can I post my articles on my own site or other sites?
A: You may post your articles only on your own site after the content has been live on Small Business Digest for 21 days.
Q: If I submit a guest post, is it guaranteed to get published?
A: We want to publish as many high-quality posts as we can, but we cannot guarantee that we will publish your guest post. We reserve the right to refuse to publish any submitted post that does not meet our guidelines or for any other reason; however, if you follow our guidelines carefully, you greatly increase the probability that we will publish it.
5.0. Guest Post Submission.
Steps on how to submit your guest post:
- Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the list of your proposed topics you want to write on (minimum of 3 topics).
- We’ll review the topics and get back to you with the most preferred topic(s) – Average response time is 48/72 hours.
- Revert back to us with your written article on the approved topic for publication.
- After the article has been published, we would send you the URL to the published article.